**** This position has been filled ****
For consideration please send resume or work history and a short cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity ReStore
647 Andover Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
Reports to: ReStore Manager
Description: This position is responsible for the digital marketing for the ReStore.
Employee Status: Part time (10- 12 hours per week)
- Regular weekly updates with fresh compelling content to our website, web blog, e-newsletter and social media (Facebook and Pinterest).
- Post new inventory weekly on website and Facebook
- Create, schedule and edit weekly ‘Treasure Hunters’ email newsletter.
- Coordinate with the Director of Marketing and Volunteerism cross posting of affiliate social media posts and events.
- At the direction of management, post unique donations, large shipments or other applicable items on appropriate websites.
- Assist staff and volunteers as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Computer knowledgeable; including WordPress, Constant Contact, social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest) web based searches, Microsoft Word & Excel. Must have willingness to learn other programs as needed.
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic. Enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Sense of humor.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
Critical Performance Outcomes:
- Compelling and effective social media and web presense
- Fulfillment of responsibilities described above.
The Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer.