Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, ReStore!
ReStore Gift Cards are now available!
Click Here for more information.
Are you a bargain hunter? If so, the ReStore is now one of several outlets you need to frequent. There is nothing like a bargain and to find a bargain that then supports a great cause – what a winning combination!
Treasures – thanks to our generous donors that include brand new items and closeouts, our regular bargain hunters come in frequently to see what the latest treasures are! We encourage you to join our mailing list to be the first to see what is new in ReStore.
Bargains – with prices 50-90% off retail, there are great deals to be had at our ReStore!
A Great Cause – we realize you may have other options for finding bargains. But when it comes to great finds at great prices for a great cause, ReStore is really in a league of its own! All profits from our shoppers support our mission of building safe and affordable homes for families throughout the Merrimack Valley. That is what you are really supporting when you shop at our ReStore.
Whether you are adding on to your home, moving into a new apartment, going to college, or updating your look, ReStore has a wide variety of home improvement and home accessories to get the job done.
Our Inventory is organized in the following broad categories:
Furniture, electrical, appliances, seasonal, cabinets, hardware, lighting, flooring, plumbing, doors/windows, books, art, and home goods.
All Sales Final!, No Refunds, Returns or Exchanges
- Prices are not negotiable
- Payment may be made with Visa or MasterCard debit/credit cards or cash.
- A $10 minimum purchase is required for credit card transactions.
- Massachusetts Sales tax will be charged.
- Non-working appliances may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase and/or pick-up date. Item(s) must be in the same condition as when purchased and a receipt is required for all returns. Checks will be mailed out for all refunds.
- All items, except appliances, are sold as-is, with no returns.
- Bring room measurements with you so you can make an immediate purchase decision as we are unable to hold items.
- No deliveries are made by the ReStore. Purchased merchandise not picked up 7 days after the date of purchase will be returned to the sales floor for resale. The purchase price will be considered a donation to Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity.
- Sales staff are volunteers and cannot offer expert advice.
Wondering what type of items we have carried in the past?